If you missed today's live broadcast, you can still get the latest on the situation in Syria and our emergency response, the battle against ISIS in Iraq, and how you're empowering refugees to reclaim their lives from the ashes of war.
Some highlights from today's update include...
- Our recent delivery of food and other essentials for thousands of women, children, and men near the battered city of Aleppo, Syria... and our vision for an even bigger response here.
- The counteroffensive against ISIS and what it means for residents of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, held captive by ISIS for more than two years now.
- A look at what it means to be part of ISIS—and how the answer isn't always as simple as we think.
- A glimpse of some of the very first kids to come home to Fallujah, months after their city was liberated from ISIS.
- A preview of a new way to empower our refugee sisters and brothers this holiday season!
To receive more updates from Syria and Iraq—and to get our very first holiday empowerment catalog (mentioned near the end of the video), click here.