You’ve read the book; you know the story—now what? Here are 10 ways for you to respond after reading Preemptive Love.
1. Donate A one-time donation can help provide medical supplies to a child who needs them—or even an entire surgery!
2. Become a monthly sponsor Sign up and help save an Iraqi child every 22 hours.
3. Host an event on/off the Fall Book Tour Bring us to speak at your college, church, or home this fall—click here so we can start planning!
5. Start a fundraiser Get creative, pick an amount to raise, and start saving Iraqi kids your own way. Click here to see how it works and what others have done!
6. Write a review on Amazon Tell us (and everyone else) what you think about the book by clicking here.
9. Buy a shirt Wear your support on your sleeve and introduce a new conversation-starter into your wardrobe—click here to check out our different styles!
10. Drop by for a chat If you can’t afford a plane ticket to Iraq, visit us virtually through email—we’ll set up a Skype date and talk about how you want to keep saving lives.
How did you respond after finishing the book? What did we miss? Reply in the comments section below!